PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : The Emperor of The Sea - Exerpt from Jung Bugo Theme

billy_the_kid
Friday 18 July 2008, 10:30 PM
Dear Friends

I have been following up the topics on this weblog for about one year and now have decided to upload one of my own playings so that I can get your feedbacks on my playing the flute. I started playing the flute a year ago with my Canadian teacher Jennifer Cluff. I chose an exerpt from The Emperor of the Sea which I love the piece most when it is played by Chinese flute. By the way, I'm sorry to write in English as I don't have a good command of written Persian. Hope you all understand English. Your comments on my playing most appreciated

Amir
Friday 18 July 2008, 10:38 PM
با سلام

خیلی به سایت خودتون خوش اومدید

به زودی یکی از دوستان متن رو ترجمه می کنند و در زیر متن خودتون می نویسند تا دوستان دیگر بتوانند به راحتی نظرشون رو در مورد کارتون بدهند

با تشکر

Rooholamin
Friday 18 July 2008, 11:25 PM
Dear Friends

I have been following up the topics on this weblog for about one year and now have decided to upload one of my own playings so that I can get your feedbacks on my playing the flute. I started playing the flute a year ago with my Canadian teacher Jennifer Cluff. I chose an exerpt from The Emperor of the Sea which I love the piece most when it is played by Chinese flute. By the way, I'm sorry to write in English as I don't have a good command of written Persian. Hope you all understand English. Your comments on my playing most appreciated

ترجمه :

دوستان عزیز

من حدود یک سال تاپیکهای این سایت رو دنبال می کردم و حالا تصمیم گرفته ام که یکی از اجراهای خودم رو آپلود کنم تا بتونم نظرات شما رو در مورد نوازندگی فلوت خودم بدونم. یک سال هست که نوازندگی فلوت رو با استاد کانادایی خودم جنیفر کلاف آغاز کردم. من یک قسمت از امپراطور دریا رو که وقتی با فلوت چینی اجرا بشه خیلی بیشتر دوستش دارم رو انتخاب کردم. در هر صورت، متأسفم که انگلیسی می نویسم چون دستور زبان خوبی ندارم. امیدوارم همتون انگلیسی رو متوجه بشید. نظرهای شما برای من بسیار مهم و قدردانی شده است!

Rooholamin
Friday 18 July 2008, 11:39 PM
Dear billy

We appreciate your choose for coming to your site, i heard your playing and i think it's Good, it played so smooth and it makes me relax, but i think that there are a few mistakes on notes, and i think it's cuz of your hand's shaking. anyway, i can't tell you an absolute comment, cuz i dont play flute and i don know the rules and technics of playing, but it's good at all. hope to hear more playings from you.

sorry if you found my english terrible :))

P.S : dear billy, our language is Farsi and our old country name is persia, so we us Farsi instead of Persian
;)

billy_the_kid
Saturday 19 July 2008, 10:36 PM
Dear Rooholamin

Thank you for taking the trouble of translating what I said into Persian for our other friends. Your English is not indeed as bad! I am really glad to see that you heard my playing with no delay and so instantly. I will try to take into account your comments next time I play.
Are there any other flutists here? If so, I would be glad if you could let us get to know each other. In the meantime, I will be working on another piece, most probably the Lord of the Rings Suite performed live by Sir James Galway and distributed by hourofpower.org last year.

Thank you once again.

billy_the_kid
Saturday 19 July 2008, 10:41 PM
Right now I notice your post script about Farsi & Persian, but FYI it is customary in almost every where in the world to call the language spoken in Iran Persian; anyway I will use Farsi as you said.

Amir
Saturday 19 July 2008, 10:55 PM
آفرین بر شما بیلی عزیز

شما و دوستان روی چشم ما جا دارید و ما برای شما اینجا هستیم

مشکلی بود روی ما حساب کن در ضمن آهنگت هم گوش کردم یاد فرمانده جانگ بو بو افتادم براستی که زیبا بود

مرسی

arian
Sunday 20 July 2008, 08:33 AM
سلام
من هم گوش كردم كار قشنگي بود نت را دانلود ميكنم و ميدم بچه ها با ويولن برات بزنن و ميگذارم همينجا با ويولن ميكس كن فكر ميكنم با همديگه قشنگ ميشن. ممنون از كاري كه فرستادي.

hichnafar
Sunday 20 July 2008, 09:52 AM
سلام
ممنون حیلی زیبا بود و گوش نواز من که یه 6-7 باری پشت سر هم گوش کردم

billy_the_kid
Sunday 20 July 2008, 12:50 PM
Dear Arian

Do u want me to send you the sheet music? I made it myself by Sibelius program. If so, please tell me