PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : يک ترانه،يک دنيا خاطره (تقديمی به جناب آرين)

Leon
Sunday 8 February 2009, 11:31 AM
يک ترانه،يک دنيا خاطره،يک دوست به نام آرين!اين تاپيک تقديمی به جناب آرين هست به پاس زهماتی که چه در روی صحنه و چه در پشت صحنه (بخش شورا) ميکشند.به هر حال خيلی از تغييرات سايت با پايه نقطه نظرات ايشون هست.
جناب آرين و آهنگ If you go Away با هم برای من يک پيوند نا گسستنی هستند آهنگی که ديگه به شکل يک کلاسيک درامده و دنيا يی از خاطرت را در بر گرفته آهنگی که به زبان های
مختلف دنيا اجرا شد توسط بهترين های عرصه موسيقی که من تقريباً اجرای همه اين آثار رو در اين تاپيک نقل کردم که همگی به پس زحمات دوست عزيز آرين هست.
به هر حال آرين با وجود داشتن خانواده و مسائل کاری قدم های مثبت زيادی در پيشبرد اهداف سايت و موسيقی ايران زمين برداشتند.

Arian! we love you to much

If You Go Away

با صدای Patricia Kass

دانلود (You can see links before reply)

با صدای Julio Iglesias

با صدای Nina Simone

با صدای Oscar Benton

با صدای Shirley bassey

با صدای Sting

با صدای Regrets

با صدای Terry Jacks

با صدای Torrini Emilinia

اينسترومنتال توسط Paul mauriat

با صدای Dusty Springfield

دانلود نت اين ترانه

برای دانلود اینجا را کلیک کنید (You can see links before reply)

If You Go Away (You can see links before reply)

If you go away on this summer day
Then you might as well take the sun away
All the birds that flew in the summer sky
When our love was new and our hearts were high
When the day was young and the night was long
And the moon stood still for the night bird's song

If you go away, if you go away, if you go away

But if you stay, I'll make you a day
Like no day has been or will be again
We'll sail on the sun, we'll ride on the rain
We'll talk to the trees and worship the wind
Then if you go, I'll understand
Leave me just enough love to hold in my hand

If you go away, If you go away, If you go away

Ne me quitte pas
Il faut oublier
Tout peut s'oublier
Qui s'enfuit déjà
Oublier le temps
Des malentendus
Et le temps perdu
A savoir comment
Oublier ces heures
Qui tuaient parfois
A coups de pourquoi
Le coeur du bonheur

Ne me quitte pas, ne me quitte pas, ne me quitte pas

But if you stay, I'll make you a night
Like no night has been or will be again
I'll sail on your smile, I'll ride on your touch
I'll talk to your eyes, that I love so much
Then if you go, I'll understand
Leave me just enough love to hold in my hand

If you go away, as I know you must
There'll be nothing left in this world to trust
Just an empty room, full of empty space
Like the empty look I see on your face
Oh, I'd have been the shadow of your shadow
If it might have kept me by your side

[spoken] Please don't go away!

Amir
Sunday 8 February 2009, 11:44 AM
اگر رابطه ای که بین شیر نت آهنگ ( لئون ) و امیر کبیر نت آهنگ ( آرین خان ) برقرار است در بین تمامی گروه های مختلف برقرار بود شاید هیچوقت هیچ گروهی از کار گروهی ضربه نمی خورد و روز به روز پیشرفت می کرد

احسنت بر شما لئون عزیز

Mona
Sunday 8 February 2009, 11:51 AM
به به :) چه تاپيك با صفايي
منم از جناب آرين جا داره اينجا به خاطر تمام زحماتشون تشكر كنم.
ممنون جناب لئون.

MonaLisa
Sunday 8 February 2009, 02:04 PM
سلام بر جناب آرین و لئون عزیز....!

فکر میکنم این تاپیک یکی از قشنگ ترین تاپیک ها باشه که به قول خود جناب آرین باز حاصل چرخیدن چوب جادویی لئون همیشه عزیز هست....هر چند زحمات جناب آرین رو نمیشه جبران کرد....! منم ازشون به پاس تمام زحماتشون تشکر میکنم ....امیدوارم همیشه شاد باشید و یاور نت آهنگ ....!

ممنون از زحمات هر دو شما بزرگوار....!

arian
Sunday 8 February 2009, 05:35 PM
از دوستان عزيزي كه به بنده لطف داشتند تشكر ميكنم . پاسخ لطف جناب لئون هم در جاي ديگر

if you go away يكي از جاودانه هاي موسيقي جهان است كه پس از پنجاه سال از تاريخ آن هنوز جايگاه خود را حفظ كرده است و بزرگان موسيقي جهان همواره سعي داشته اند كه اجرايي براي آن داشته باشند . از خوانندگان اين قطعه بايد به نامهاي زير اشاره كرد:

Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Simone Langlois (You can see links before reply) (1959)

o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Jacques Brel (You can see links before reply) (1959)

o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Barbara (You can see links before reply) (1961)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Nina Simone (You can see links before reply) (June 1965)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Maysa (You can see links before reply) (1966)
o If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Damita Jo (You can see links before reply) (1966)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Shirley Bassey (You can see links before reply) (1967)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Jack Jones (You can see links before reply) (1967)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Dusty Springfield (You can see links before reply) (November 1967)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Dottie West (You can see links before reply) (1968)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Glen Campbell (You can see links before reply) (November 1968)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Tom Jones (You can see links before reply) (November 29, 1968)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Scott Walker (You can see links before reply) (1969)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Frank Sinatra (You can see links before reply) (March 1969)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Neil Diamond (You can see links before reply) (November 1971)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Terry Jacks (You can see links before reply) (1974)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Nana Mouskouri (You can see links before reply) (1974)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Dean Reed (You can see links before reply) (1976)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Marc and the Mambas (You can see links before reply) (October 1982)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Barbara Dickson (You can see links before reply) (1986)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Helen Merrill featuring Stan Getz (You can see links before reply) (1989)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Marc Almond (You can see links before reply) (December 1989)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Julio Iglesias (You can see links before reply) (1990)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Jack Lukeman & the Black Romantics (You can see links before reply) (1996)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Emiliana Torrini (You can see links before reply) (August 30, 1999)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Dicte (You can see links before reply) (2000)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Patricia Kaas (You can see links before reply) (2002)
§ Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Violet Indiana (You can see links before reply) (January 22, 2002)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Ronny Mosuse (You can see links before reply) (2003)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Cyndi Lauper (You can see links before reply) (November 18, 2003)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Ambulette (You can see links before reply) (April 2005)
§ If You Go Away (You can see links before reply) by Belinda Carlisle (You can see links before reply) (February 6, 2007)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Ornella Vanoni (You can see links before reply) (1968)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Daniel Guichard (You can see links before reply) (1972)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Yuri Buenaventura (You can see links before reply) (1998)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Toots Thielemans (You can see links before reply) (1998)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Faudel (You can see links before reply) (1998)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Dominique Horwitz (You can see links before reply) (2000)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Mich en scène (You can see links before reply) (2001)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Eileen Mager (You can see links before reply) (2001)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Natacha Atlas (You can see links before reply) (April 30, 2001)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Jokke Schreurs Trio (You can see links before reply) (2002)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Janez Detd (You can see links before reply) (2003)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Bic Runga with Christchurch Symphony (You can see links before reply) (November 17, 2003)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Wende (You can see links before reply) (2004)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by In-grid (You can see links before reply) (2004)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Dee Dee Bridgewater (You can see links before reply) (2005)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Roberto Ferri (You can see links before reply) (2006)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Belinda Carlisle (You can see links before reply) (February 6, 2007)
o Ne me quitte pas (You can see links before reply) by Florent Pagny (You can see links before reply) (November 19, 2007)

شايد باور نكنيد كه مرحوم فرهاد نيز اين قطعه را اجرا كرده است .

اجراي فرانك سيناترا (You can see links before reply)

اوج احساس را ببينيد (You can see links before reply)

در مقابل اين صدا هيچ حرفي براي گفتن نيست (You can see links before reply)

خوليو با همراهي پيانو (You can see links before reply)

و اجراي فرهاد را نيز ببينيد (You can see links before reply)
تقديم به همه عزيزان سايت

violin-m
Sunday 8 February 2009, 08:33 PM
جا داره حالا که موقعیتش پیش اومده من هم از طرف خود و از صمیم قلب از جناب آرین تشکر کنم

Khashayar
Monday 9 February 2009, 02:49 PM
درود
من همیشه از جناب آرین خان چیزهای زیادی یاد گرفتم.و همیشه استادی خوب و دلسوز برای من بوده اند.امیدوارم من هم شاگردی خوب برای شما باشم.از تمام زحمات شما سپاس گزارم جناب آرین خان.امیدوارم همیشه سلامت و پیروز باشید.
تشکر