PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Persian Instrument Vs Foreign Instruments

Mezrab
Tuesday 20 April 2010, 08:34 PM
I was checked this part of forum but i didn't find anything about Persian instruments,I thing it's good that we talk about these kind of instruments in English, there are some topics that we can start by them, one of them that it is so important is why we don't want to mix or make songs by using both of the foreign instruments and Persian instruments?are there any problem with them?what's the reason and what cause it?

shanshayanshan
Saturday 31 July 2010, 10:10 PM
About your qustion i have to tell you that i had a cd that they had mixed eastern classic with western classic it needs a lot of energy,money and effort but somehow it was cool about persian music i have to tell u that the base of such thing is not ready and the government does not back western music and these things need backing of people and the government too.

MA_Happy
Saturday 31 July 2010, 10:55 PM
It's a beautiful idea & we have some musics with iranian & Foreign musical instrument;but if we want to make a music with these instruments,we most has more infomation than we want make a music with one kind of music,but it's beautiful & I like it more much.

oblivion
Sunday 15 August 2010, 09:22 AM
you just said that! as a matter of fact its been on my mind for the past couple of days and it was much to my surprise when i heard a guitar play with setar, you wont believe it was amazing. i guess it is worth giving it more thought and ofcourse put it into practice

mosastarafa
Monday 29 July 2013, 02:03 PM
It is not something odd. you can not have a meal containing turkey steak with beef and Italian sauce with ginger drinking!!

The atmosphere creates the exigency to talk about classic. else how would you be able to describe "dashti & mahoor, C koron and Fa sori" in english!!??