Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض Native American Music

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Native American music is the creative, and beautiful product of a proud and ancient people. Elements of this style of music have been increasingly popping up in the popular genre of World Music. There is something about Native American music that is kind of mesmerizing. Almost induces a trancelike state of mind. Simple, yet somehow complex and harmonious at the same time, Native American music has a soothing quality to it that can make a stressful day seem somehow not so bad.

While its probably not my favorite kind of music, I’ve found that adding some Native American music to my collection has given it a great amount of added depth that I’m getting to be proud of. These days, its becoming trendy to have a lot of ‘worldly’ music in your collection.

Above and beyond just being trendy, Native American music actually sounds good and is great for relaxing. A lot of Native American music released today has a modern twist to it that really blends well with the simple and ancient harmonies. Native American music is being worked into even faster paced rhythms, and is appearing in club and party mixes as well. You know its trendy when young people are dancing to it all over the place!

While the newer faster paced Native American music blends sound great, I prefer the slower more soothing pieces. While they were and are a people with problems like everyone else, Native Americans often seem to have a sort of wisdom and serenity that is unique to them. These qualities come out in Native American music, and are temporarily shared with the listener. The world just seems to make more sense when you’re listening to Native American music.

If you’re finding yourself stressed out or anxious a lot, like me, pick up some Native American music, put it on, take some Prozac, drink some Chinese herbal tea, light some aroma therapy candles, and chant along with the words until you feel light headed and pass out. When you wake up, you’ll feel loads better about everything! If you don’t, well then join a cult and get ready because the aliens are coming to take you on their spaceship soon.

While I’m joking, it’s our self-help culture I’m making fun of and certainly not Native American music. Jesting aside, simple meditation techniques can actually go a long way to reducing anxiety, and I’ve found the right music, like Native American music, can be a great way to enhance such techniques. Even just fifteen minutes of relaxing and listening to some soothing music everyday can help you keep your feet on the ground.
    منم دیگه باید برم, یه جایه خیلی دور...

خداحافظ همگی...

2. کاربران زیر از Amirrelax به خاطر این پست تشکر کرده اند:

3. # ADS

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 3
    آخرين نوشته: Thursday 9 August 2012, 12:00 PM
  2. Music and Musicality in Letter from an Unknown Woman
    توسط Khashayar در انجمن NoteAhang English Music Discussion
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرين نوشته: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 11:45 AM
  3. "The Aesthetics of Film Music"
    توسط Khashayar در انجمن NoteAhang English Music Discussion
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرين نوشته: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 11:42 AM
  4. A Theory of Film Music