Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض ?Is music written or discovered

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I know that whenever I have ever tried to write [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] it definitely feels more like trying to [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] music that is already there rather than conciously composing it such that, say, the [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] flows from point A to point B by some logical plan which I have made up..., rather whatever [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] is there is external to me.
    And even if I do set out with some logical plan, it is only in an attempt to impose some arbitrary rule that will force my mind and my fingers to explore realms to which they would not ordinarily venture in the hopes of discovering something new. It's not as if I know what it's going to sound like in advance.
    Sometimes, (very very rarely) I can imagine some tune, or melody or just some little [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] in advance and then try to figure out how the hell to play it, but even this seems a matter of just stumbling upon it. For me at least, trying to write music is nothing at all like trying to write a series of sentences in English.
    But, I wonder, my musical education consists only of what I've been willing to teach myself, which means all the fun parts and none of the difficult boring stuff. (So, that means I bang around on a [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] a lot, and is an activity I highly recommend, BTW)). Perhaps if I knew more about what I was doing, all that [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] stuff. Still, from what I've read of interviews with other [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]s and how they write, (and these are people who should know what they're doing) yet they talk of waiting around for [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] to strike..., I think there's a lot of people groping around searching to discover music that already exists.
    It seems more like trying to find the [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] for some [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]. You're not quite sure how to get from point A to B, so you [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] around a lot trying different things until you discover the proof, or the melody. I listen to some [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] pieces, and some of them seem so logical, they couldn't have been played out any other way. Yet there is no way that I could have ever found them.
    Once a long time ago, I wrote a computer program that had a set of rules of [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] for what constituted a legal English sentence, and a set of words and what [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] each word belonged to, and various other rules. It was nothing really fancy, but served as amusement as I loaded it up with all sorts of goofy words. It would produce perfectly valid but random English sentences by the thousands. Occasionally it would spit out [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]. This is much closer to how I have to go about trying to write music. [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]ly [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] around listening for something profoundly weird and cool to pop out. The problem with this approach to writing music is this: I don't know what the hell the rules are. But what's worse (or better?) is I don't think anyone really really knows what the rules are. Well, I haven't seen them expressed in any kind of concise and usable way... and there seem to be so many exceptions and weird cases.
    There seems to be no musical [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] to my simple [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید] that would randomly spew only „musical” passages from which one could manually cull the best, luckiest, ones. Or maybe there is, and I just haven't heard of it.
    (Of course I'm only talking here about the melody and harmony, the notes themselves, and not the arrangement... not about what instruments play what notes and how each insturment is used to perform each note, there seems to be far more direct control in that area.)
    In any case, [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]

created by [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]

2. 3 کاربر برای این پست از arian تشکر کرده اند:

3. # ADS

hoori آواتار ها
    کاربر جدید

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر جدید
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    88 بار تشکر شده در 28 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I think the music theory comes into play after the initial idea has taken hold in the artist's brain, when it's time to flesh out the main idea with a [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]/[ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]/[ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]/[ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]/[ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید].

5. 3 کاربر برای این پست از hoori تشکر کرده اند:

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. International Music Day
    توسط arian در انجمن NoteAhang English Music Discussion
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرين نوشته: Sunday 19 October 2008, 11:25 AM
  2. hormoz farhat
    توسط arian در انجمن NoteAhang English Music Discussion
    پاسخ: 1
    آخرين نوشته: Saturday 18 October 2008, 04:12 PM
  3. Memorable Re-union of Iran Music Generations
    توسط Leon در انجمن NoteAhang English Music Discussion
    پاسخ: 0