Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

„هنر خوراک روان و هنرمند آفریننده آن است. بارگاه هنر با هیچ جایگاهی درخور ارزیابی نیست”.
    ارد بزرگ

4. 3 کاربر برای این پست از panii60 تشکر کرده اند:

دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    790 بار تشکر شده در 284 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

مارتین لوترکینگ گفته: اگر از یک فرد خواسته شود که خیابانها را جارو بزند، او باید این کار را همانند نقاشی میکل آنژ، موسیقی بتهوون، و به زیبایی شعر شکسپیر انجام دهد. او باید خیابان را آنچنان خوب جارو بزند که همه بگویند اینجا یک رفتگر بزرگ زندگی می کند که کارش را خوب انجام می دهد.

6. 3 کاربر برای این پست از panii60 تشکر کرده اند:

pianist_h آواتار ها
    دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    381 بار تشکر شده در 140 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

هر کودکي يک هنرمند است مساله مهم „هنرمند ماندن است”

پابلو پيکاسو

8. کاربران زیر از pianist_h به خاطر این پست تشکر کرده اند:

mansoor.violin آواتار ها
    کاربر فعال انجمن

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر فعال انجمن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    1,434 بار تشکر شده در 357 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    میزان امتیاز

Smile

سیم ها روح ندارن و این ماییم که به اونها روح میدیم ((شی. جی. سوزوکی))
    قـرار بود به دلهـا کمی قـرار بیاید....قرار بود که از خواب پای کار بیایـد قـراربود نرنجدکسی ز گفتن حـرفی....قرار بود سر عقـل روز گار بیایـد قـراربود سر بیگنـاه به دار نباشـد....قـرار بود فقط تا پای دار بیایـد برای آنکه بدانیـم این بهار چه زیباست....قـرار بود که بعـداز خزان بهار بیاید

mansoor.violin آواتار ها
    کاربر فعال انجمن

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر فعال انجمن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    1,434 بار تشکر شده در 357 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    میزان امتیاز

Smile خودم

وقتی صدای سازت تو هوا پخش میشه کاری کن با سازت که گوش مخاطبت رو نوازش بده مثله یه عاشق

«از حرفای چرته خودم »
    قـرار بود به دلهـا کمی قـرار بیاید....قرار بود که از خواب پای کار بیایـد قـراربود نرنجدکسی ز گفتن حـرفی....قرار بود سر عقـل روز گار بیایـد قـراربود سر بیگنـاه به دار نباشـد....قـرار بود فقط تا پای دار بیایـد برای آنکه بدانیـم این بهار چه زیباست....قـرار بود که بعـداز خزان بهار بیاید

11. 3 کاربر برای این پست از mansoor.violin تشکر کرده اند:

BaBak_ParSian آواتار ها
    یار همیشگی

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    یار همیشگی
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    1,966 بار تشکر شده در 770 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/2
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

لیلی افشار : 95 درصد موسیقی تمرین و پشتکار است و 5 درصد هم به استعداد بستگی دارد که با تمرین و پشتکار بوجود می اید

13. 2 کاربر برای این پست از BaBak_ParSian تشکر کرده اند:

قوی زیبا آواتار ها
    دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    سن
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    341 بار تشکر شده در 124 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

Yanni's Quotes

-I believe that having an open mind is one of the most important qualities we can possess. Once our minds close, we stop evolving."
    -As I understand life at different levels, I can use music to express what these levels feel like to me. Hopefully the listener can be transported to this understanding by listening to the music."
    -„There are as many ways to live life as there are people on the planet.”
    -„I know when an album of mine is going to be useful in people's lives because I know what the emotional content is.”
    -„I'm an optimist by choice not by stupidity.”
    -„I don't think we're put on this planet to experience it from nine to five.”
    -„I truly believe greatness is in all of us. Don't let anyone talk us out of our truth.”
    -„Sometimes we get caught up in our troubles and our problems and we let life slip away, but life is precious, all of life, and one must try to take in as much of it as possible.”
    -„There's a very deep connection among human beings. All we have to do is open our minds to it.”
    -„A little bit of fear means you are doing something worth doing--you are stretching... You are going outside your immediate grasp.”
    -„It's really strange, but they speak to me -- the notes and the chords. So when I hear other people's music, I can feel the composer. Whoever created that, I can see in their soul.”
    -„Symphonies can generate a tremendous amount of sounds, beauty, and emotion. That is part of their human feel and sweetness. Keyboards, on the other hand, give us access to millions of sounds. When I put the two together, the result is unique, and it's not only pleasing to the ear, but produces emotional responses that neither of the two can achieve on their own.”

-„Creativity is an inherent quality of highest order. When we create, we become more than the sum of our parts.”

-„My goal is to connect with people emotionally. I take life's experiences and translate them into music -- music that hopefully creates an impact on the listener.”

-„I'm an optimist and a survivor, and I put this in my music. It is my intention to share my emotions with the listener but I also want to allow the listener to take this music and make it their own. The only way people can fully relate to it and enjoy it is when it means something in their life.”

-„This concert was one of the most exciting events for me personally, since it was the first time I've ever performed live in Greece. Doing it in such a magnificent setting with a sold-out audience, made it a once in a lifetime experience and a very emotional event for me.”
    In reference to his Live at the Acropolis concert in Greece.
    -My father once said, 'If the whole world wants to go left and you feel like going right, go right. You don't have to follow. You don't have to make a big deal about which way you're going. Just go. It's very easy'."
    Yanni
    -„The less you want, the richer you are. The more you need in order to be happy, the more miserable you'll be.”
    Yanni
    -„My father taught me that one of the most important abilities in life is to be able to take the pain and persevere, and for years this lesson had served me well.”
    Yanni
    -„It's only by living that you grow old.”
    Yanni's Mum
    -„The most important battle is one to conquer you.”
    Yanni
    -„I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish.”
    Yanni
    -„You need a mind open to possibility, conditioned to love the creative spirit we all have inside ourselves.”
    Yanni
    -„We all seek to get away from the stress, anger and anxiety of everyday life, whether a person is spiritual or not. Some people drink, do drugs, or do worse to escape, and they hurt themselves in the process. Some people listen to music; mine included, and feel better.”
    Yanni
    -„I don't dwell in the past; I don't wallow in old events and emotions. I don't waste time on regret. No use going over and over the details of what already happened.”
    Yanni
    -„You do good work for a long-enough time, I believed, and you'd get noticed.”
    Yanni
    -„I believe we're responsible for everything that happens to us.”
    Yanni
    -„No matter what happens in life, never lose sight of who you are.”
    Yanni
    -„All you need is passion. If you have a passion for something, you'll create the talent.”
    Yanni
    -„Passion is the fuel.”
    Yanni
    -„Sometimes the knowledge you've been given in school or by an elder -” this is just the way it is „- keeps you from accomplishing because it traps you in a box in your mind and limits your freedom to deliver.”
    Yanni
    -„I believed that anything was possible, or at least because I didn't put together everyone else's” facts „and believe that winning was impossible.”
    Yanni
    -"Endurance is mind over matter …”
    Yanni
    -„Don't shortchange yourself. Look beyond now; focus on your future.”
    Yanni's Father
    -„I don't have a” you can't do this „voice in my head.”
    Yanni
    -„The engaged mind stays sharp and retains tremendous capacity.”
    Yanni
    -„You have to give up some of the old so that you can make room for the new.”
    Yanni
    -„These changes are part of what keeps me interested and excited. Life won't let me keep coming at it from the same angle.”
    Yanni
    -"If my music can change someone's mood for the better even a little bit, that's amazing.
    Yanni
    -„I was tough on myself because I feared being a lazy procrastinator and the inevitable result: being mediocre or second best. I always went the extra mile.”
    Yanni
    -„I'd decided to take the risk, and either I'd succeed or else.”
    Yanni
    -„You do good work for a long-enough time, I believed, and you'd get noticed.”
    Yanni
    -"'Look in the mirror', he said. 'Don't blame the government or the economy. Don't point at anyone else. It's up to you.' “
    Yanni's Friend Tom
    -„Taking responsibility gives me a sense of control.”
    Yanni
    -„I think we have much more to say about what happens to us than most people believe.”
    Yanni
    -„It's a cliché - but true - that life is not a dress rehearsal. You get to do it once, so, do it well.”
    Yanni
    -„It seems that in every culture, however tough life is and however impossible the conditions, there are some resilient human beings who find their way through, who survive and make something of themselves.”
    Yanni
    -„All I had to do was do it.”
    Yanni
    -„I've always lived in the moment.”
    Yanni
    -„Your reaction to rejection is what's important. If it overtakes you and fills you with self-doubt, fear, and insecurity, then it can be very destructive.”
    Yanni
    -„Being happy with less is what makes a great human being, not a big house with marble floors, or everyone knowing who you are.”
    Yanni
    -„Nobody could believe in me the way I believed in myself.”
    Yanni
    -„Focused will is incredible. If you have a dream and you don't give up no matter what obstacles come up, then life's problems will fall away and you will get what you want. It happens. It works.”
    Yanni
    -„We're all capable if we have faith and passion.”
    Yanni
    -„The greatest things in life - truth, creativity, imagination, love, kindness, compassion -are already inside us, and they're all free.”
    Yanni
    -„As soon as you put your art out there for people, someone will say, 'because if is blue, I love it', and, for the exact same reason the next guy will say, 'because if is blue, I hate it.' Once you understand that, there's freedom in the creative process. Otherwise, your creation is just a reaction to criticism.”
    Yanni
    -„My new question was, what do you do when your dreams come true? My answer was: Find new ones.”
    Yanni
    -„On the plane home I remember thinking that I am who I am because I have faith in myself, and it has always been the possibility of emotionally rewarding the experiences that has encouraged me to gamble on myself; those experiences have made all that I do worthwhile.”
    Yanni
    -„Of all the forces that are exerted on us over our lifetime, at least for me, love has been the most powerful of all.”
    Yanni
    -„…once you've learned a lesson, life doesn't give you the same lesson twice. You get another one that is bigger and more difficult. I never take it for granted, but it seems as though life has always provided what I needed. I've been pushed to the limit and brought to the point where I thought I'd break.”
    Yanni
    -„Some nights I couldn't sleep. I had doubts. I was broke, at times disillusioned. I searched for direction. But I wouldn't live in fear. It's just not part of my personality.”
    Yanni
    -„That adage about genius being 5 percent inspiration and 95 perspiration - it's true.”
    Yanni
    -„The more doubt you have, the less likely it is that the creation will come to life.”
    Yanni
    -„... I realize it's possible in ways both large and small to make a difference in someone's life.”
    Yanni
    -„It seems that in every culture, however tough life is and however impossible the conditions, there are some resilient human beings who find their way through, who survive and make something of themselves.”
    Yanni
    -„As our population increase, our planet becomes smaller and smaller. It's therefore very important that we a learn how to love and accept each other. Whenever that's not possible, let us at least learn how to tolerate one another.”
    Yanni
    -„Left alone with your own thoughts, you will exercise focusing your mind. Like a muscle, the ability to focus will keep getting stronger.”
    Yanni
    -„I wouldn't change my life. I have no regrets. I'm not proud of all my choices, and I've made mistakes, but most of what I've done has been for the good, and all of it makes me who I am today. I can't change even a small part and remain who I am.”
    Yanni
    -„It took me years to accept this truth: Let it be.”
    Yanni
    ؟؟

15. کاربران زیر از قوی زیبا به خاطر این پست تشکر کرده اند:

قوی زیبا آواتار ها
    دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    سن
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    341 بار تشکر شده در 124 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

این ها سخنان یانی بود. اینم لینک دانلودش در قالب یک فایل:

[ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]
    ؟؟

17. 2 کاربر برای این پست از قوی زیبا تشکر کرده اند:

pianist_h آواتار ها
    دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

فکر کنم بهتر باشه تو همين تاپيک ادامه بديم!!

کسانی که موسیقی را صرفا برای موسیقی کار میکنند از خود موسیقی نیز چیزی نخواهند فهمید.
    هانس آيسلر

pianist_h آواتار ها
    دوست خوب

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    دوست خوب
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

در موسیقی نتها مانند کلمات معنی مشخصی دارند ولی ترجمه و تفسیر آنها غیر ممکن است.
    مندلسون

rumour آواتار ها
    مسئول بازنشسته

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    مسئول بازنشسته
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    سن
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    3,406 بار تشکر شده در 1,155 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

من فکر می کنم چیز هایی در زندگی من به خلاقیتم کمک کرده. مثلا یک پدر مرده، یکی از بهترین چیزایی که میتونه برای یک بچه اتفاق بیافته اگه قراره که شعر یا آهنگ بنویسه
    راجر واترز
    You tell me what is certain***But I'll tell you what is true
    You tell me that is honesty***When all around is death and cruelly

21. کاربران زیر از rumour به خاطر این پست تشکر کرده اند:

BaBak_ParSian آواتار ها
    یار همیشگی

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    یار همیشگی
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    1,966 بار تشکر شده در 770 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/2
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض یب

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط violin-m [ میهمان گرامی برای مشاهده لینک ها نیاز به ثبت نام دارید]
    افراد کودن با تمرین زیاد بیشتر از افراد باهوش با تمرین کم پیشرفت میکنند

از بیانات خودم
    درود کمی از لحاظ ادبی ضعیف بود

hadi_e آواتار ها
    کاربر انجمن

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر انجمن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    371 بار تشکر شده در 103 پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

شوپنهاوئر گويد:
    موسيقي را نمي توان به زبان يا قلم بازگفت؛ بايد شنيد و آزمود.
    از زمان و مکان و عليت، پاک فارغ است و همچون ارقام و اشکال هندسي قالب و ظرف همه چيز است و برخلاف اصل عليت، ما را از علت خود منصرف مي سازد و مجذوب مي کند.
    موسيقي نمايشگر افسونگري است که اراده مکتوم ناشناختني را با تمام شور و وسوسه و جوش و خروش و زير و بم آن مي شناساند.
    موسيقي، هنرِ هنرها و زيباييِ زيباييهاست. زورق نجاتي است که غريق منجلاب حيات را برمي گيرد و به بهشت آرزو مي برد
    موسيقي گذرگاهي است اثيري به دنياي والاي معرفت که بشريت را در ميابد و اما بشريت از درکش عاجز است.
    « بزرگ مرد دنيای موسيقی ...بتهوون »

hadi_e آواتار ها
    کاربر انجمن

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر انجمن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

بتهوون : « توصيف کار نقاشي است. شعر نيز در اين کار و در مقايسه با موسيقي مي تواند توفيق زياد داشته باشد و ميدان آن به اندازه ميدان من محدود نيست؛ اما در مقابل، ميدان من در مناطق ديگر بسيار گسترده است و به آساني نمي توان به قلمرو من دست يافت. »
    موسيقي گذرگاهي است اثيري به دنياي والاي معرفت که بشريت را در ميابد و اما بشريت از درکش عاجز است.

hadi_e آواتار ها
    کاربر انجمن

وضعیت
    افلاین
    عنوان کاربری
    کاربر انجمن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    تشکر از پست
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض

بتهوون” موسیقی رو قوی ترین وسیله موثر در روح می دونست و گفته : موسیقی متعلق به دل است و جایی که دل نیست موسیقی هم وجود ندارد .
    البته دوستان با عرض معذرت از اینکه این جمله رو خودمونی گفتم جمله ی ادبیش درست یادم نبود

صفحه 3 از 4 نخستنخست 1234 آخرینآخرین

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. شهرداد روحاني
    توسط Leon در انجمن پیانو
    پاسخ: 46
    آخرين نوشته: Tuesday 24 January 2012, 08:48 PM
  2. نقش موسيقي در رشد كودك
    توسط arian در انجمن گوناگون موسیقی
    پاسخ: 3
    آخرين نوشته: Sunday 1 March 2009, 04:40 PM
  3. پاسخ: 1
    آخرين نوشته: Wednesday 6 August 2008, 01:04 PM
  4. مقدمه اي بر زيباشناختي موسيقي ايراني